Since 2016 Caterpillar TH3510D and TH306D telehandler have been fitted with the UnitedSeats CS85/C1R mechanical suspension seat and resplendent with CAT logo on the backrest extension. This machine is a value for money vehicle targeted for Rental equipment fleets, and is manufactured by JLG to Caterpillars exacting standards. Different Air and mechanical versions from United Seats range are also fitted by JLG to their own brand of telehandlers.
The UnitedSeats CS85/C1 is the biggest selling UnitedSeats product and meets the following standards:
- ISO 6683 seat belt point
- ISO 7096 EM5 and EM6 vibration standards
- 78/764 EEC, Class I, II, III agricultural approval
- ISO 1021-1 fabric fire approval
- ISO 3795 interior flame test
- ISO 11112:1995 – earth moving seat